Automated Test Jig Systems
Ingenuity has developed numerous production test systems, from bed-of-nails PCB jigs through to motorised actuators.
Our PCB test systems are characterised by the following features:
- Manual or pneumatic load of PCBs.
- Safety interlocks.
- Integrated test start/stop buttons on jig with pass/fail indicators.
- Full Linux OS embedded in jig supports advanced functionality.
- Real-time analogue and digital acquisition.
- Fully integrated system with internal JTAG programmer.
- Fully automated test applications running on PC with clear test progress and status information.
- Use of a scripted language for rapid test programming.
- BLE interface in jig.
- Automated label printing supported.
- Serial number bar code or QR code scanning with automated device serial programming.
- Ability to remotely upgrade the jig firmware and PC application via the internet.
- Operator authentication.
- Full database logging of all test results and operator actions.
- Jig is powered directly from mains or 12/24VDC.
- Robust construction with 100,000 cycle life time for probes. (Probes can be easily replaced.)