Pharmaceutical Mesh Nebuliser
The Mesh Nebuliser is a biomedical device that atomises medication into a fine mist using ultrasonics and dispenses this for absorption via the nasal cavity. Key features include…
- Ultrasonic Nebulisation – Ultrasonics are used to create fine particles that are more easily absorbed via the sinuses.
- Settings – The Mesh Nebuliser can detect medication types using RFID and automatically configure device settings for correct dosage administration.
- Credits – The RFID interface can also be used to add usage credits to the device.
- Blow Detection – The Mesh Nebuliser uses a patented technique of detecting a patient blowing into a mouth piece. This is used to ensure that back pressure is maintained before drug administration.
- USB Charging – The Mesh Nebuliser is powered from a rechargeable LiIon battery and can be charged via a USB fast charger.
- Display – The Mesh Nebuliser has an integrated LCD display depicting device status, dosage, medication details, and remaining credits.
- Washable – The Mesh Nebuliser is designed to be water proof and washable.
- Auto Calibration – The device is easy to use and automatically calibrates itself after each use.
- Compact – The device is designed to be compact and light weight.
- Robust – The device is designed for use in frequent-use environments such as clinics.
- Biomedical – The Mesh Nebuliser has been developed to comply with stringent Australian and US Biomedical standards.