Vehicle Tracking and Telematics
The Tracker is a device that forms part of a system that monitors and manages fleets of vehicles. The Tracker is installed within a vehicle and has the following features:
- Wireless 3G and satellite connectivity for back to base monitoring.
- GPS based vehicle location.
- Real-time monitoring of vehicle speed and use.
- Driver authentication via external RFID reader.
- Interfaces to cloud based fleet management systems.
- Designed for harsh automotive environments.
- IP68 rated enclosure.