If you are passionate about creating new products with one of Australia’s leading product development teams, are eager to grow and develop, then this unique opportunity is going to challenge and satisfy you.
In your role as Mobile App Software Engineer, you will be responsible for driving innovation and quality in mobile app development throughout the full product development life cycle in our tightly integrated multidisciplinary teams. You will be instrumental in creating better products together with our clients, from concept through production, always applying our high-quality standards. As a key member of the team, you will share your experience and knowledge, as well as learn from your colleagues.
The role involves:
- Developing software for popular mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Integrating software with hardware and testing prototypes
- Protocol and communications system development
- Analysing user requirements and converting them into functional code
- Conducting technology feasibility studies
- Defining test protocols and carry out test procedures
- Participating in multi-disciplinary design team development processes
- Engage with clients on a regular basis
In order to be considered for the role, applicants are required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a working visa
- Have worked as a mobile app developer for 3 or more years
- Have hands-on development experience with iOS & Android using Swift & Java or Kotlin
- Be confident developing and modifying custom widgets
- Have knowledge of cloud architecture, security, designing and consuming RESTful APIs, web development
- Have experience with development tools including version control, task management, test frameworks and CI
- Have an understanding and/or experience with:
- BLE communication experience, particularly with proprietary embedded devices
- AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Cross platform frameworks such as Flutter, Xamarin or React Native
- Additional programming languages including C/C++, C#, Python
- Have analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Have excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Can work independently and as part of a team
We’ve created one of the largest multi-disciplinary product development consulting teams in Australia, and we’re continuing to grow.
We provide comprehensive design services to leading Australian and international companies for a wide range of industries including consumer, commercial, industrial, automotive, bio-medical, military, mining applications and much more.
Our diverse development team spans electronics, embedded, iOS, Android, Linux app, web servers, industrial and mechanical design and more! We provide full turn key service for our customers and a unique opportunity for creative, passionate, professional engineers to continue to develop their skills with us.
We have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and welcome applications for any one of these locations. All our offices are conveniently located near shops, parks and public transport.
Only applicants who meet the required criteria will be contacted for the next stage.