If you are passionate about quality and creating new products with one of Australia’s leading product development teams, are eager to grow and develop, then this unique opportunity is going to challenge and satisfy you.
We’ve created one of the largest multi-disciplinary product development consulting teams in Australia, and we’re continuing to grow.
We provide comprehensive design services to leading Australian and international companies for a wide range of industries including consumer, commercial, industrial, automotive, bio-medical, military, mining applications and much more.
Our development team spans electronics, embedded, iOS, Android, Linux app, web servers, industrial and mechanical design and more! We provide full turn key service for our customers and a unique opportunity for creative, passionate, professional engineers to continue to develop their skills with us.
In your role as Senior Quality Associate, you will assist the Quality Manager with overseeing, maintaining, and implementing our Quality Management System (QMS) and processes. You will be instrumental in the creation of better products together with our clients, from concept through production. You will ensure the effectiveness of our QMS by creating awareness with all staff and coordinating the management team members to facilitate procedural compliance. You will share you experience and conduct training and induction of new staff, as well as ensure that all relevant documentation stays up to date. Risk and non-conformance management and activities will be a key part of your role. You will conduct periodic internal audit activities and provide regular reports to senior management on all aspects of our QMS. As part of the company’s growth strategy, you will identify suitable staff members to train as part of growing our quality management team.
The role involves:
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining our risk-based Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 13485 and 9001 standards.
- Ensuring overall compliance to standard operating procedures in line with the QMS
- Reporting on QMS effectiveness and improvements
- Liaising with auditors and consultants on QMS related activities
- Creating awareness and promoting QMS regulatory requirements to all staff
- Managing and processing all non-conformity related activities
- Conducting training on the QMS system, processes, and policies
In order to be considered for the role, applicants are required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- be an Australian permanent resident or hold working visa
- Hold a relevant degree from a reputable University (e.g. Bachelor of Engineering)
- Experience in the design of electronic products from concept to manufacture
- In depth knowledge with ISO 13485 & 9001 regulatory requirements pertaining to product development
- Understanding of a variety of production/manufacturing processes
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered favourably:
- Have experience in biomedical product design
- Have past exposure to electronics design consulting
We have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and welcome applications for any one of these locations.
All our offices are conveniently located near shops, parks and public transport.
Only applicants who meet the required criteria will be contacted for the next stage.
*** No agencies for this role thank you ***