Data Acquisition Device
The Data Acquisition Device (DAD) is a device that is installed in above and below ground mining vehicles. The DAD logs vehicle parameters and uploads data to a cloud based server. Key features of the system include…
- Powerful quad core processor running Linux.
- MODBUS interface and compatibility.
- Ability to log MODBUS data and various analogue an digital inputs.
- SD card log storage.
- Configurable logging rates.
- Wi-Fi connectivity with Wi-Fi direct config.
- Embedded HTML based web server with web page configuration.
- Rated for automotive applications.
- Intrinsically safe system design.